Monday, February 9, 2009
Ze past week /3:53 AM
Aaah, so its back to college life and well, its not been very friendly to me.
The past week would have been great actually................ if only it wasn't marred with all those class tests. Well in all honestly, the tests were alright, it was just the preparation for the tests tha couldn't get any more annoying. As you all now how much I'd like to procastinate, I've been having a few sleepless nights. In fact I remember if I'm not mistaken, it was the day before the biology quiz, I spent my whole evening/night sitting on my arse in front of the computer refreshing the
Arsenal Homepage just in case the Arshavin transfer saga had finished, ( yes, tease all you want, I have no life.) And with no further a due, I present to youuuuuu........
*drum rolls*

at the Emirates
he's a short little chap, isn't he?
Giving some looove to the fansLast but not least, don't you just thing these cheeky little face would hit the Premier League like its never seen the daylight anymore?

(lol, no I don't have a mancrush on him....)
0 had their say | have yours?