Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Saying Goodbyes /4:25 PM
Friends usually come and go. However there are some friends that would stick with you through thick and thin , even if the going gets rough, or the rough gets going or the going is gonna get rough or... yeah lol. you get my point.

This such week, two of my few closest pals; Nick and Lauranne from high school left to aussieland! :(
Both of them are furthering their studies in the land down south, and its a pretty sad thing for me as I haven't really had the time to catch up with them before leaving. Nevertheless, life must keep going on and I hope the best for the both of them as they embark on their new journey of uni life :D
First of, I'd like to thank my dear ol pal
Nicholas Cheong! Well dude, you've been a real close friend of mine through thick and thin, and you've always given me great advice when it came to certain matters. Oh and not to forget your witty jokes , it always gave me a laugh. I wish you all the best over there at Sydney and keep blogging regularly!
And how could I ever forget of Lauranne Tham! Its been already 3 years since you left to aussie for good, but at least we still catch up, albeit not as often as last time, but I still cherish the moments that we do! And its true, we may have lost contact for quite some time, but honestly you'd always be a real good friend of mine. Take care and see you the next time you come back!
This was taken in 2006 when the 3 of us became good pals :D
Back when I was a toddler
0 had their say | have yours?