Friday, January 30, 2009
The week that felt like a day /2:56 AM
Don't you just hate it when your holidays end within a blink of an eye? At the start of my week long I had agreed to follow Jia Shen to Pahang. Whilst we were there we made an unexpected trip to Taman Negara which was rather refreshing I should say. Oh and I have to recommend walking on the canopy walk. Being 20 feet above the ground walking on one long plank of wood is pretty exciting if you ask me. Just......... don't look down. Oh try not to get distracted by that pesky fly that resides in one of the canopies of the trees there. It just follows you get gets you irritated but believe me, the last thing you'd wanna do is hit that pesky bugger up there. I mean just think of not holding to any railing or any thing that would give you support 20 feet above the ground. lol. I'm sure you get what I mean. xD
I oh so LUCKILY(sarcasm) got sick on the day after returning from Pahang. But fortunately I got well shortly and just in time to attend all those CNY parties! *Ang Pow here I come!* In fact I just had come back from Jin Yin's party, I must say I had a real good time there. It just brought back all the good memories I had in high school. From Hock Leong's scandalous antics to Adrian's girly poses, every minute of high school ( okay most of it :P) was a blast. Oh wells hopefully there'd be more parties coming along the way :D
On a totally unrelated matter, I need to start working out! Would you believe that the last time I have actually did any form of exercising was two weeks ago while shooting some hoops which ended prematurely too because it started raining. Ugh, I feel faaaaaatttttttttt :(
0 had their say | have yours?