Monday, January 19, 2009
New Year ;D /7:24 PM
So, after spending one month sleeping on my bed, my parents finally pushed me to go to college! And well, I was dreading it not just because I didn't really get to enjoy every minute of my "liberation" but because one months is just way too short! Before our big ASSPEEEMM came about, we were all thinking of what we could be doing during our so called long break. There was taking a tour to Europe,and there was having a road trip to Langkawi but alas, none of those actually did happen in real life as they lay amidst all of our thoughts. In the end the only few things I did do was going to our beloved OU for every alternate day, go for a few Christmas parties, and went for an awesome albeit short trip to PD. Lets just say that freedom didn't really give me the respite I needed/wanted. In fact, it was really unsatisfactory to say the least.
Unfortunately all efforts to convince my old man didn't quite work out. And so I joined.......

haha thats right, I joined Taylor's which makes me officially a Taylor's SAM student. I must college has many ups and downs. The first few days was pretty nerve wrecking as our lecturers showed us what we were going to undergo and how was were we going to be assessed. The only thought that came to my mind, ".
..and I thought SPM was over." But apart from that, I've already made many friends and I am very fortunate to be in a really sociable class, G3! haha, well our class seems to be really fun, and everyone manages to click with each other pretty easily even on the 1st day! The workload is quite heavy though, and I usually only get home around 5, so that leaves me with little time to do much. Oh wells, I need to start finding people to car pool! Anyone?
So anyways, about 2 weeks ago on one fine Sunday, my buddy Matthaeus left for the dusty camp of Kem Cahaya Gemilang Cherating for his undying duty to his Country, National Service! in......you guessed it, Cherating. Well we buddies really do miss him and hopes he takes care of himself. Without him we really feel kind of bored and well, the only thing we'd be doing is going to the cybercafe for a session of CS (Adrians idea) .Well Matt, you probably wont read this until Chinese New Year but remember to be careful of what you eat! oh and don't get bullied by girls like last time!

Matt and yours truly with our dinner. lol

Matt being carried by Hock Leong

Matt being thrown in the pool

Matt being lame.

Matt being handsome

errr Matt being lame again

Matt and me when life was much more simple (2006)
Anyways take care buddy, cant wait for you to come back :)
0 had their say | have yours?