Friday, January 30, 2009
/5:10 PM
Although I don't really play much football, I still do watch football week in week out. As some of you may know I am an avid Arsenal fan. As our season hasn't been as remarkable as one would have hoped to see, moreover to deepen our wounds, the talismanic midfielder Fiberglass ( lol, you know who i mean) is undergoing a three month injury lay-off, There has been a common frustration between us Arsenal fans. To add to that, the long and tedious transfer saga of Russian pint sized maestro Andrei Arsehavin (Arseshaving! nice name huh? particulary if you happen to have a hairy butt xD) to the Emirates has taken longer than usual. Anyways to humour some people out there,(And because I'm bored) I found a little something on one of the Arsenal forums that might some die hard Arsenal fans chuckle

Enjoy ;)
0 had their say | have yours?