Look who's baaaaack.....
Sexy, ain't I? ;D
Well, thats right you guessed it! the big SPM is finally OVAAAAAA! Time for us to rejoice!
Its time to scream out loud for no reason!
Its time to get lazy and sit on the couch the whole day without being worried that you have to touch a book!
Its time to go outside of your house and run around naked!
err... okay maybe not.
So what have I been doing for the past SPM-free week? Well, right after SPM a few of us just went to the resident OU just to release all our tension thats been kooked up inside of us. Well I actually wanted to be our class dinner but some of our classmates still had exams so that was held for another day. In the end it was only Matt, the Hock, Oon Chong, Crystal and Yee Yang who went. It was a much needed night out after all the days burning the midnight oil. After dinner at Jack's Place, we went for a session of CS and we taught Crystal how to become a boy for 2 hours. By the end of the day she gave Matt 5 headshots! Talk about natural talent.....
Crystal: Hey, can we play tomorrow?
All: NO!
We also had our class dinner a few days back in which I must say our beloved OU has been infested with ex-form5s lately. I've been seeing every single form 5 mate I know over there. Anyways I'll save with that for another day as I haven't received the pictures yet.
Hmm to think that we have finished high school. Unbelievable ain't it?!