Friday, August 8, 2008
All these thoughts /5:34 PM
I hate ranting. But right now thats the only thing going on in my head.
People tell me I'm such an "emo" guy. Well I can't deny that. All these stupid thoughts just start appearing into my mind just like as if my mind has no lock to block these unwanted thoughts. Gosh I really do want to stupid LOCK my mind right now(if thats possible)!
You see, I have been actually having some idiotic issues with myself for quite some time now, but I just choose not to speak it out loud. You see, I get upset very easily sometimes even for no apparent reason. Honestly I'd even get all emo for the smallest issue around. I really never want this to happen, but it just happens! I don't know how I became like this. Ever since I was a little kid, I was always known as the little brat who just looooves to make noise. Even during my primary years, I was known to be a very jovial and happy person. Is it the teenage hormones? lol.
Honestly, to me the worst feeling around that I have ever felt is when you don't have anyone to talk to about your own issues that you are facing right now. I know some can live with that but I'm not that kind of person.
Well, I just want to let everyone know, I'm sorry for how I've been. I've been always trying to control myself, to be less moody. But I guess its just not enough.
A thousand apologies.
0 had their say | have yours?