CIAO BELLO!
Ahoy there maties. So the HOLIDAYS! are here. Time for all those busy housewives to stop sending their children to school and start freaking out at those crazy booze night clubs (I wish!), time for the school guard to dance naked in the school since there’s no one other than him at the vicinity and of course its the time for those little children to run around in the playground with their other little children friends, for no apparent reason.
One could only wish such exciting activities during the holidays. Unfortunately, its boring old homework, (by the way did I mention that the amount of homework given by each subject teacher is staggering!), lame old extra class, and same old chores. Of course there’s the occasional going out with friends, but honestly I’m not some prim Donna to be going out every single day. Yes yes, I know, I have such a boring life.
But besides all the studying,(hahahaahah yeah right) I have actually set out a few goals in which I have already started and hope to complete them by the end of the year to reveal the “NEW YEHGA NIKKIL” and they areeeee *drum rolls*
Yes yes, you must be laughing your butts off the chair, but hey I need to get this tummy off man. Hopefully you wont laugh when you see the new improved me eh?
Trying to catch up on my French again. As you know it’s thee language of love. *winks eyebrows* So hopefully I can get all into my head again.
Je suis le Indien? XD
As most of you may know, I don’t know how to play any musical instrument whatsoever. So yeah, I probably want to learn a number of musical instruments starting of with what I already have in the house, a violin! I haven’t actually started playing yet, but I’m doing some research on it on the internet! (lol)
So there you have it, the top 3 “objectives” by the end of the year. Haha wish me luck.
********
On a serious note, I’ve been thinking a lot lately about lots of stuff. You know, all those abstract kind of stuff, like “What is life?” or “How does luck affect some people in some times good ways or bad ways?” And it got me thinking, I never really had good luck since a long time ago. I mean sure, occasionally there would be some good things happen to me, but nothing really that big, like miracle kind of big. I’m not saying that I have been really unlucky with certain matters either (or maybe you could say so but I don’t know). Its just that, whenever I needed that little stroke of luck, it has always and I repeat ALWAYS never appeared. So I was thinking about how unlucky I am for about two days, and then suddenly one day took up the newspaper and read about those victims from the
Think about it.