So i got tagged by Yeeaun like aggeess ago.
First name: Yehga ( Bet some of you are surprised huh?)
Nickname : Nikk, Nickelodeon, Brown Condom, Pretzels, Dick ( Don't ask)
What do people normally mistake your name as : Nikhil, Nikkel, Nickel, EGGA
Birthday : 24th July 1991
Birthplace : Petaling Jaya M'sia.
Time of Birth : 11.15pm
Single or taken : Single and not really looking.
Zodiac sign : Leo
[Your Appearance]
How tall are you : 6"1/185cm
Wish you were taller : My perfect height would be about 6"2. I know I know most of you guys would feel like punching me right now but hey, a guy wants that okay. hehe
Eye colour : Black
Eye colour you want : I don't know. I like mine. Maybe green?
Natural hair colour : Black
Current hair colour : Black
Short or long hair : Short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No thanks
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : The dude accidently cut my hair and it looked like a mushroom. ( I swear I'll strangle you, if you laugh)
Glasses or contacts : Glasses but prefer contacts
[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes : Hmm any colour actually. But I always had a thing for blue eyes. lol
What color hair :Any colour that suits her skin tone
Shy or Outgoing :Both of them!
Looks or personality : Well to me, her personality plays the most important part. Never really liked girls with "attitude". Having said that, I'd be lying to you if I didn't care about looks
Serious or Fun : Fun fun fun!
Older or Younger than you : Preferably younger.
[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate : Chocolates of course
Pepsi or Coke: None
Relationship or One night stand : Relationships for sure
School or work : Who in their right mind would pick either?!
Love or money: Well I'd be living in some fairy tale world to say money isnt nessecary. So moderation of both?
Movie or music : Music....
Country or city : I'm a city guy. (Ask me to live in the country and I'd bet you I'll burn down the whole village in a jiffy
Sunny or rainy days : Sunny! Can play basketball!
Friend or family : Family AND friends
[Have you ever]
Lied : Who hasn't?
Stole something : Well I stole my friends red ranger action figure back when I was 3. (Hope he doesn't read this)
Hurt someone close to you : Hahahahaha, yes.
Broke someone’s heart : Hahahahahaha, definately not.
Had your heart broken: Hahahahahahahaha, yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you : All the time babay.
Wish you were a prince/princess : LOL no.
Liked someone who was taken : LOL. no comment.
Shaved your head : Would like to someday
Used chopsticks : I don't know how to!
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Now don't tell me you haven't done that!?
[Favorites]
Flowers : Nil
Candy : Kopiko!
Song : Best I Ever Had- Vertical Horizon
Color : Blue, White, Lime Green, Purple
Movie : 300
Singer : Gavin Degraw
Word : hmm. "Holy macarony!"
Junk food : CHOCOLATEEEE
Website : Arsenal Mania. XD
Location : My bathroom! ( best place to sing)
Ever cried over someone : I'm not gonna answer this question :P
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Everything (except my height)
Do you think you’re attractive : HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, is this a trick question?
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose :
Do you play any sports : Basketball, football, swimming!
The rules : Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
-I'm dark skinned
-I'm a dude
-I have black hair
-I have two legs
-I have 10 fingers
-I like to sleep
-I like girls
-I like ice cream
I tag YOU!