CIAO BELLO!
Hey all, as the week approaches its end, I can finally have some time to rest, which gives me time for my beloved! (my blog la, dei who else?) And well I've given my beloved a new makeover. Presenting *drum rolls*
IMPERFETTO; THE ITALIAN JOB ;)
yeaps ladies and gentlemen, Nikk has gone fully italianyzed.
Well, recent events haven't been too much of a shocker to me. Been doing the usual, trying to complete homework in time, go home, sleep, play basketball and such. Oh and our biology teacher has been pestering us to start with our project for the biology fare next month. So well since me being the guy-who-always-wants-to-be-unique-from-the-rest kinda person, I opted to go for an experiment on how plants grow according to the various music is played. And dig this! the results states that classical and jazz music does help the growth of a plant and moreover ROCK music hinders the growth! Haha. In fact, I,myself find it really quite to listen to those beautiful symphonies or those catchy jazz beats rather than your usual favourite rock band when studying. Which brings me to this question; Does plants have feelings like we do? Or to an even more extreme extent; Are plants related to humans? (haha just kidding).Behold world, the new Charles Darwin is in town!Haha, you decide.
Life has been pretty boring as such. Gah, I might as well bore myself to death. Bore bore bore bore bore bore bore. I think I'll leave you with a picture for you guys to work your lazy brains off.
SPOT THE NIKKIL!