Sunday, January 13, 2008
New Year. /1:19 PM
Ahh. Sorry my dudes and dudettes . I've had no mood to blog lately. Whenever I open my blog page and I wanna blog about something. My mind just goes poof! *crickets chirping* and I stare at the screen the whole day. Thats right, just staring.I've noticed there was a number of people sending me comments about what happened. But never fear, I'm back! (for now that is). So, all you people who've been missing my exquisite(sorry must puji myself once in a while) writing, I'm back again! :P
New Year; New Me!
Yeap, peeps I wish you all a happy happy belated new year (even though 12 days has already passed, but what the heck eh?) Looking back at 2007, its been one heck of a topsy turby year. Supposedly our "honeymoon year". Yeah riiite. Whoever came up with that myth should be tied up and thrown into the sahara desert. However some of us did expect ALOT happen that year and I hate to admit it but yeaps, I was one of them. Some invaluable people came into my life who'd give me some of the craziest times I've ever had ( Hannah, Miyumi, Bhinesh eeerrr Rozeika, Rabin and Rahul just to name a few) And some close people that I'd cherish left us too ( Adrian, Lauranne =) ). All in all, it was definitely a good year.
I was a victim of complacency. I used to underestimate everything and just living life by the moment. Heck I'd do everything at the eleventh hour. Yeaps, one pretty irresponsible boy I was. As 2008 makes its start, I'd be lying to all of you to say that I'm not terrified of the year ahead. Heck its supposedly our most important year and all 13 years of hard work studying in school comes to this year.This would me the moment where we HAVE to take up all our responsibilities that we have oh so long just left aside at the box underneath our beds, the moment where boy turns to man, the moment that would define us for probably the rest of our lives. So yes, complacency musn't be an issue no more.
I'm not saying that its all about responsibilities and work, no no. All work and no play makes aJack a dull boy indeed. This is after all my senior year here, as some may call it the "tai-lohs". So far, for these 12 days, its been a pretty good 2008 and I have a tingling feeling behind my neck that the best is yet to come. Having said that, I'd be more than welcome to usher the new year with open arms.

*******
Sabaaaah!
Perspective!
So I spent my lovely Christmas in Sabah. It was not bad actually. I had to come by road from brunei and boy have I been spoilt by good roads in the Kuwait and also peninsular M'sia . I was practically going on a safari ride. The roads were pitch black so Dad had to on the spot lights for the whole trip. But the worst thing of all, is the condition of these roads, they arent properly tarred for goodness sakes! I could swear there was at least half an hour of bumpy road from the last checkpoint from Sarawak heading towards Sabah. Worst of all my Dad's beemer wasn't suited at all for a ride like that. His suspension system went totally haywire after that date with the "most perfect road"
After about 8 hours on the seat of the car we were finally at Kinabalu! It was well worth the wait. The city was a nice city itself. Pretty simple if you compare it to others in the Peninsular, but simple is nice! Mum went on a shopping frenzy and so did Dad! Got himself a new camera! *drools*
0 had their say | have yours?