Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Bruneing /9:32 PM
Hey there dear readers!
Well I just arrived here in Brunei about 2 days ago and finally went to an Internet cafe because of no internet access at home. Well It took a while of getting used to here as it is abit more humid here. Been sweating buckets of sweat!But all's been fine for now. I'm busy being a potato couch, watching movies day till night.
Oh by the way, on the way to brunei; in the flight, I sat in the cockpit!! Yeaps yeaps, it was a real real one of a kind expierience especially during the take of and landing part. Beautiful view, I must say. Would have taken a picture but well you know aeroplane rules; can't on eletronic devices during flight. So yeah, during my time in the cockpit (which was a bit cramped by the way), I observed what these pilots were doing. And being how I am, I tried to understand what they were doing so that maybe ehm... I could fly the plane myself! muhahaha. (joking). And nonetheless, I understood nuts. Haha. but after take off the pilots job was pretty simple. They just put the plane on autopilot and well they're on they're way to they're destination! haha. The friendly pilot Mr.Dave, I think even tried to play "I spy with my little eye". lol but of course that would be a failure since all that we could see was the blue sky and clouds and maybe who knoes, the occasional other plane flying. Oh well, I slept through the remainder of the flight. So I kind of missed the landing. But yeah, It was an amazing expierience nonetheless :)
Well I guess its time here for me. My credit at the internet cafe is running out. So I should be going before the lady yells at me another time. Hoping I could be back very very soon. But I still have 8 more days to go. Till then, Miss you guys lots!
Cheers :!
0 had their say | have yours?