Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Holidays Joy. /8:47 PM
*Shalalalalala, Holidaaaaays are heeeeeeeeeerrree. Shalalalalaa* Its time to rejoice, beautiful holidays are back! After my seriously tiring and really really lengthy exams, It was time for us to partaay. Yeaps, I can already hear the schoolkids shouting "Merdeka" for the millionth time. So on the night of our supposedly last day of school, we had our very own Form 4 Adil "Graduation Dinner" at Fridaaaayyyy's. For the record, I officially pronounce Friday's as our spottohavecoolfunctions. The atmostphere there is great for night dinners, and the food there is awesome. What more could you ask for? So future dates(please la), you know where we're gonna go for dinner, eh? *winks*
Well, we had that night planned before the exams started already. It was supposed to be a whole class thing. But most of our whacky bunch couldn't make it. In the end Matt, Jash, Yee Yang, Jyin, Yvonne, Ashraf, Wil, Adrian, Jia Jet, Hock Leong and Oon Chong made it. Oh, and his sis, Crystal and Sharon decided to show up too! It was a pretty fun night. Friends were just letting go of all the stress that we had kooked up in us for the whole month. Even the waiters were giving us the "youbettertoneitdownbeforewedo" look. And well I saved a funny moment here for you guys
Adrian: Nikk, could you send me The Great Escape Song?
Nikk: Why, sure thing. Wait lemme see.*finds Adrian's phone through bluetooth* uuh... I'm guessing you're not Wilson, or Dr.Abdul Latif right?
Yee Yang: Wait, lemme see that. * snatches phone from my hand, fiddles with it and gives it back to me.* Nah, boring la your phone.
Nikk: Dude,you nut! your sending the song to the DR.ABDUL LATIF fellow! Yee Yang and Adrian: Hehehehehehehe.
Nuts I tell you. Pure nuts. Whoever that Dr.Abdul Latif fellow is, he received that Great Escape song. I'm actually picturing this guy as some poor skinny nerdy fellow with those huge horn rimmed glasses and not to forget pants that way too high sitting by all alone in one corner himself eating his friday's bbq chicken in peace. Do you guys think a guy named Dr.Abdul Latif listens to BoyslikeGirls,huh do ya? I think he listens to some Siti Nurhaliza song for all I care. Who knows? He might like something new for a change, eh?All in all it was a good night. We should do this more often, me thinks. Hock Leong really wanted to spend the night there washing dishes as he was simply accepting other peoples food and drink.He seemed abit ecstatic,really.Just take a look at his face. Pure class.
Now now Hock Leong, easy on the JD ;)
Did I tell you my new found love is Fridays? ;)
0 had their say | have yours?