Woot, look at that. I haven't posted for quite some time eh? Well I have been pretty busy for the past month. with all sortsa stuff.
Nah, second thought, I think I lost my blogging mojo for while. haha. Can't blame me though! I have an unbelievably boring life after school. Now would you want to hear about me coming back from school and studying the whoole day? hehe. Cos thats what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks. Yeaps ladies and gentlemen, Nikkil has turned to the ultra geek once again. Studies by day, studies by night too. not a single fact is unnoticed!
Jeng jeng jeng*
Spider Man, you watch out! =)
Well, I wouldn't be all of a sudden studying so hardly for no particular reason would I? Exams are currently on. Finished some papers already. and wow the bm paper 2 paper was a killer. I'd be lucky to even get a weak B I think. lol. Ahh. but the truth is, I have not been prepared for this exams at all. Can't get my facts in the head. Remember one day and the next day I've forgotten all about it. Sigh, I'm pretty sure the way I study is totally wrong. Needa some advice on studying. Oh and you saw me grab the top spot in my class last exam. Well,now I tell you to expect the unexpected. I dont think I'll be in the top 3! haha. I even placed a bet on it saying that if I do, pizza is on me. lol. Oh well exams are bummer.
Well, I have nothing interesting happening with me lately. and well I won't be blogging for at least two weeks more. Curse the exams.