Saturday, February 10, 2007
Partay!! =D /11:48 AM
Hey peeps,Been quite busy this whole week. Trying to catch up with homework itself is a great feat. I almost got caught up with debate too! along with Irfan, Yvonne, Bhinesh and Jin Yin. and guess what! Guess who was the only one who managed to quit debate??? =D hahaha yeah its me! lol.
Things haven't been going that good lately. Lots of new problems arising. or maybe a few problems but big ones.
Oh well, I shall not talk about it..
Anyways, I have a partayy to go to! Its Jin Yin's house warming party. Finally, I'll be able so see her "very colourful kindergarten like" house. Haha, Apparently, her house is the only colourfull house in her neigbourhood. The others have some plain boring colour scheme.
Well, i guess it suits her bubly personality! haha.
Anyways, i gotta go for my partay now! =D=D *does the Jamaican dance and says it with the Jamaican slang*
*whee*
1 had their say | have yours?